A medium to showcase the always amateur, but occasionally inspired, photos of Mark D. Beazley. You can contact Mark about his work at markdbeazley@gmail.com

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Self-Inflicted Obsessions

So it seems I’m becoming fully enmeshed in this digital age. First I falter in my longstanding opposition to owning a cell phone and now I’m blogging!?!

Ultimately this is enabling me to do I’ve been intending for quite some time now – create a place to share my photographs with friends and strangers.

I can’t say for certain how frequently I’ll be updating this. Images will likely come in creative spurts when I find the time to scan or resize images, or perhaps more readily once I get that digital camera I’ve been eyeing. But I certainly welcome any and all comments or questions to anything I post. And you can always reach me at mbeaz@aol.com.

Best,

Mark D. Beazley

Big Toe Photography

http://bigtoephotography.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.