A medium to showcase the always amateur, but occasionally inspired, photos of Mark D. Beazley. You can contact Mark about his work at markdbeazley@gmail.com

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Still pining for a White Christmas

Hey everyone,

My inactivity in posting seems to have encouraged people not to visit. I’m working on fixing that. My good friend Matt Boggie is going to help me set up a proper web site to display my pictures. This blog will eventually shuffle over to that site and hopefully be a means up updating everyone when a bunch of photos are available to look at, not just the scattered handful I have here. We’ll see how that all goes.

In the meantime. I’m getting rather annoyed by this complete and utter lack of snow in our area. There have been no sledding opportunities whatsoever. I’m hoping that by posting some festive holiday shots, I can encourage the weather to be more in my favor.

These are pictures of Amy’s tree. The all-blue lighting was inspired by my dad who told us the story of how he convinced my mom to put up an all-blue tree their first year of marriage, but never since. You can see the train he provided racing around the track in some of these.

2005.11.28_0060_lowres

2005.11.28_0068_lowres

2005.11.28_0073_lowres

2005.11.28_0065_lowres

No comments: