A medium to showcase the always amateur, but occasionally inspired, photos of Mark D. Beazley. You can contact Mark about his work at markdbeazley@gmail.com

Thursday, March 02, 2006

No longer at Death's door...

Hey everyone, I’m at home fighting the plague – or the flu as those in the “medical profession” are wont to call it. I’m finally getting better and haven’t had a fever like that 104 degree temperature I made it up to Tuesday night, so I thought I’d take advantage of my time at home, and post a few pictures.

Here is a skyline shot from the wedding night of Amy’s friends Mark and Lizzy. The reception was in a hotel right across the water in Jersey City. Very cool place with an amazing view. I didn’t have my tripod, but I managed to set the camera down on the balcony and get this shot.

2005.10.28_0072_lowres

I don’t have any digital images from my Halloween Party this year, which was the following night – all prints – but hopefully I’ll get some scanned before too long.

The weekend after Amy and I were wakened by loud cheering Sunday morning – and it wasn’t even for us. I’d forgotten the New York Marathon was that day so we went up to the roof and took some pictures of the madness along 4th Avenue.

2005.11.06_0020_lowres

I love my zoom lens

2005.11.06_0029_lowres

2005.11.06_0031_lowres

2005.11.06_0033_lowres

2005.11.06_0039_lowres

Next up…government in action

No comments: